[ANSTHRLD] RE: Heralds digest, Vol 1 #539 - 7 msgs

Joseph Percer jpercer at stx.rr.com
Sun Mar 9 08:56:19 PST 2003

Thanks for the name information.....
Just want to check one more thing... You've got the idea on the blazon, but
on the possible conflict. I don't have a helm, is it just a possible
conflict because I've got the vert field, and the argent rapier?

Thanks,
Jaime

Quoting DdL:
-
To make sure: you have a green background, you have a white sword on
it with the business end pointing upward and the hilt pointing
downward, and there's a gold band around the rim of the shield with
embattlements
   _   _   _

pointing inward?

    Vert, a rapier argent within a bordure embattled Or.

Daniel de Lincolia
Message: 7
     Vert, a rapier argent within a bordure embattled Or.

Possible conflict with

    John of Gravesend, 5/83, Vert, a sword palewise proper, surmounted
    at the tip by a helm affronty argent.