[ANSTHRLD] RE: Heralds digest, Vol 1 #542 - 3 msgs

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Tue Mar 11 10:30:24 PST 2003

Jaime,

Based on your plain English description, there is still an open
question.  Are you wanting the rapiers (points to the bottom) to be A)
in an X formation with the points to the bottom or B) straight vertical
with points to bottom.

Blazon for A) would be:  Vert, two rapiers inverted in saltire argent,
in chief a horseshoe, a bordure embattled Or.

Blazon for B) would be:  Vert, two rapiers inverted, in chief a
horseshoe, a bordure embattled Or.

If I am not mistaken (though I may be) a horseshoe by default is points
upward.  If I am mistaken, then add the word inverted after the
horseshoe in the blazon.

I haven't conflict checked those yet but I will try to today if someone
doesn't beat me to it.

Etienne
Nordsteorra Herald