[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Clear - Am I right?

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Mon Mar 17 19:53:04 PST 2003

[List, please see original message attached below for original blazon.
I think I am right on this but would like to verify.]

Jaime,

I apologize for the delay in getting this.  I have been out of the
office due to illness for several days.

After checking, I do find the following item to be the closest to what
you are proposing:
Outlands, Kingdom of the
The following badge associated with this name was registered in December
of 1989 (via the Outlands):
Vert, two rapiers inverted in saltire proper, overall a heart, all
within a bordure embattled Or.
for the Award of the Protector of the Queen's Heart

Note that you will not get a CD for rapiers proper versus rapiers argent
as the only difference is the gold hilt and handle.  The bordure is
exactly the same.  However, they have an overall charge that you are
lacking and you have a secondary charge they are lacking (horseshoe).
You are likely clear on this but I want to ask the list first for
confirmation.  So I am copying the list on this reply.

If the list concurs that you are clear and finds no more conflicts that
I have missed then I would say that you have an item for submission.

Etienne