[ANSTHRLD] devices

Leslie Rose aggileslie at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:52:42 PST 2003

Ok I messed up.

The first one he wants the chief to be checky white and green.  (big mess up
on the typing)  with the rest of the device being white and the horseshoe
being a regular U shape.

As for the other one.  It was a red field with black saltires.  The rams
head would be large and overlap the saltires.

Sorry for the confusion.  I was a little out of it when I sent the email.

Thanks for your help.

Catarina di Foscarci