[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check help

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Tue Mar 25 15:56:22 PST 2003

Tristan,

I cannot answer all that you asked but...

I will try to conflict check Device 1 by tomorrow if someone doesn't
beat me to it.

On Device 2, the two greyhounds are leaping in opposite directions and
form an "X" if I detect your intent correctly.  I would reblazon this as
"Vert, in saltire a Greyhound salient and a Greyhound salient countourny
ermine, a bordure Or."  I'll also try to conflict check this by
tomorrow.

Badge:  By tomorrow.

I cannot answer your name question but on the St. Gabriel documentation
you can use the letters for documentation but you do have to include a
copy of the referenced letters with their footnotes with the submission
packet.  Printed copies should include the date and URL in the header or
footer.

Etienne