[ANSTHRLD] Ask Gunnora

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Fri Mar 28 11:44:48 PST 2003

This is true, as she will know. And how do we know this? Because she did the research.
I especially like her statement on the opening page of her website:

"A Note for Students

Please note that the Viking Answer Lady will not do your homework for you. I already know the answers, so I wouldn't learn anything, and if you get the answers handed to you without having to think about them, why you won't learn anything either. Truth is, most of the time the answers you need are in the textbook for your class -- be sure to look there first before asking me for the answer."

Her excellent website has the basic information and references for you:
http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/index.html
Naming information is found under the "Daily Life" section.

Crandall