[ANSTHRLD] Re: Device Question (was: Device Conflict Question ILoI 2003-03)

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Sun Mar 30 18:34:33 PST 2003

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 07:41:43PM -0600, Herndon, Darin wrote:
> on an unrelated note, how does this device  avoid slot-machine?
> I may not be visualizing it correctly but it appears to have three
> different secondary charges: the mullet, the lamp and the swords..
>
> -Seanan
> >>>

> Because it is secondary charges instead of primary charges.

No, because it is from 1984.  Currently, you can no more have three
unrelated charges in a single secondary or tertiary charge group than
you can have three unrelated charges in a primary charge group; in
1984 the Rule of Three had not yet been codified.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN