[ANSTHRLD] New Herald -- help!

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Mon Mar 31 12:03:53 PST 2003

> "(Fieldless) A sheep statent argent"

Against

> * (Fieldless) A ram statent sable.

One CD for the field, nothing for gender

> * (Fieldless) A sheep statant sable mullety Or

One CD for the field, one for the addition of strewn charges on the primary charge.

> Am I correct, in that my proposed badge would be in conflict with at
> least one (if not both) of these badges?

Conflict with the first, but not the second

>Secondly, any advice on how to GET it clear?  I'd like to keep the badge
>fieldless if possible, with just the one argent sheep, but I wouldn't mind
>adding something if need be.  Any advice?

Tricky unless you want to be TSCA by cojoining it to something else.

Would you be averse to making it contourney? In short, pointing it in the opposite direction? It would need to be conflict checked

Borek