[ANSTHRLD] RE: Heralds digest, Vol 1 #539 - 7 msgs

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Sun Mar 9 12:26:40 PST 2003

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 01:13:50PM -0600, Tim McDaniel wrote:
> *ping*
>
> I just had a blinding flash of the obvious: see if there's any
> precedent concerning John of Gravesend in particular.  *grind grind*

*pong*

I also just had a blinding flash of the obvious: I know John personally.
If the submitter wishes to pursue a letter of permission to conflict, I
can put him/her in touch with John.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN