[ANSTHRLD] March ILoI

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 16:23:45 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/18/03 7:24:52 AM Central Standard Time,
maridonna at worldnet.att.net writes:

> Can anyone tell me what culture the bynames of 1 and 13 (Morganygg) from
> Loch Ruadh are supposed to be ?  Do they want Welsh or Scots?

I'm betting on Welsh, but it's possible that they wanted a combo Scots-Welsh,
pretending to be near the border.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden   Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Halberd Pursuivant               Taxman, nice guy, Longhorn and other things.
Barony of Bryn Gwlad           pkieferjr at aol.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra           "A Smith-and-Wesson beats five aces."