[ANSTHRLD] Name Conflict?

Maridonna maridonna at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 25 03:10:39 PST 2003

It shouldn't conflict because of the name <Heather> in Her Excellency's name
and your client's <ingen ui>.
I may be wrong, but Catriona Heather MacLochlainn must be a late period name
because Gaelic *feminine* names did not include <mac> 'son of' unless it was
an inherited surname.

My  two cents.
--
Andrea / Maridonna

Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.