[ANSTHRLD] Tristan St Catherine wheel badge

Chris Norman chris at cncnorman.com
Thu Mar 27 19:53:55 PST 2003

Daniel de Lincolia said
<snip>
if it's notably larger than
the hub, it's "on a fieldless badge, an overall charge that doesn't
have a small area of intersection", ALSO causing an immediate return.
</snip>

Sorry to take so long to respond to this. I wanted the cross notably larger
then the hub. So if I understand correctly this will cause an immediate
return. How can I correct this problem while keeping with the overall
design. Is it as simple as adding a field?

Tristan

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
                 -- Isaac Asimov