[ANSTHRLD] Blazon

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Fri Mar 28 12:13:57 PST 2003

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 02:02:37PM -0600, BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA) wrote:
> Actually I was wrong, and the center Lozenge is lower.  I used the 'Search
> the SCA Armorial' function from the SCA home page's Heraldry page.  That
> being the  'Armory Description Search Form'.

To quote:

  An Armory Description Search Form which allows you to search for
  registered items that appear under a particular heading in the SCA
  Ordinary. This form is difficult to use because you must know how the
  headings are coded in the database. This difficulty will be corrected
  eventually, but for now the SCA Ordinary is much more useful.

They're not kidding. :)

If you wanted to search on the _blazon_, you'd use the
"Blazon Pattern Search Form," which is a couple of options below that.

Chandra
Estencele Herald

--
Lord Chandranath <chandra at plumes.org>
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."