[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Help with a Roman Name

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Sat May 10 08:03:51 PDT 2003

Let me apologize for the time in getting back and thanking you for your
assistance; I'm still trying to do a lot of reading.  With that said; yes, I
have read the articles that the link leads to and that actually lead to some
of my questions. With that said, I'm starting to try to put a name together
based on what I've read.  I would like to take you up on your offer of
checking the Prosopography for me, if you wouldn't mind.  I have one
questions at this time, I would like to use the nomen Drusilla, is possible;
which I believe would be a feminine diminutive of Drusus (basing that idea
on Iulilla being a diminutive of Iulius).  I've found some information that
shows Drusus as a nomen, does the Prosopography support that.  Once I get
the nomen decided, than I will start to work on a cognomen :)
My thanks for any assistance,
Susan