[ANSTHRLD] Badge & Tabard

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Mon May 19 18:24:25 PDT 2003

Sure, and we have those, too.  But that's not a badge for an INDIVIDUAL
group's herald; that's a general badge for the office of herald.  It exists,
it's usable, I'm not sure why every group would need to register one
separately for their own herald.  Heck, if you were worried that your box
would be mistaken for another herald's, put both the crossed trumpets and an
existing badge of the group on the box, which states "this is heraldic
cruft, and it belongs to us."

Chandra
Estencele