[ANSTHRLD] Elvis has left the building

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 22 19:51:47 PDT 2003

As of tonight, the Bordure files have left my home and are en route to Steppes to be given to my successor, Baron Borek.  Ironic that the person who appointed me to this office gets to take it back from me. :)  All I have left are two LoI packets to be mailed out and the world will return to normal...or as normal as my world ever gets.

I would like to thank everyone in the CoH/CoA for their support and assistance when it was needed, especially Griffin, Kathri, Eirik, Magnus, Daniel, Cahira, Medb, and Emma.  To the two Star Principal Heralds I got to work under, Borek and Rosalia, I thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be of service.  And of course, the greatest thanks go to my lady wife, for putting up with me cursing LoIs for the past two years.

I look forward to continued service in the College.

In service and friendship,
Alden