[ANSTHRLD] Badge & Tabard

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Tue May 20 06:04:22 PDT 2003

I encourage you with all the energy I have to make a tabard of your
group's device and drape it upon your herald.  I promise you it will
look great, be a period practice, and gather accolades for your group.

Our shire has a tabard for court that is a fancy design of our branch
arms with small tabs on the side where the sleeves would be that has the
green with gold crossed trumpets. Looks really cool. It's something like
the Ansteorran war tabards, just uses fancier materials.

Eirik