[ANSTHRLD] House Porto - Household name and badge

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Wed May 28 06:23:23 PDT 2003

Howdy all,

I just received this today and am looking for info on the
registerability of the household name 'House Porto', which is obviously
for His Majesty's household. Please let me know what you can and if it
is not registerable, then feasible options would be appreciated.

Also, I did a quick check for 'Gules, a Phoenix issuant from a cup
enflamed Or' and found several variations on 'Gules, a Phoenix Or' so
this idea will be a definate problem as well. Without it getting too
TSCA for extra CD's, I would appreciate suggestions on this badge as
well.

Thanks for all your time

Borek