[ANSTHRLD] ne More Roman Name Question (X-Posted)

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Sat May 31 18:21:45 PDT 2003

Greetings to All!
I have one more question dealing with Roman names; but this question is actually with CoA guidelines.  I've found a nomen and cognomen that I like, Domitia Agrippina (decided against Messallina), but have one concern.  While I cannot find reference to any actual historical person with this name, these are both names that were used in the Julio-Claudian dynasty.  Would using these together be considered presumptuous, and somehow therefore not registerable.  I'm not sure if the SCA has any rules on that, I do understand that you cannot use the name of an actual, historical (at least important historical) person.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
Susan