[ANSTHRLD] Question about your *Crown Tournament*

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 4 11:48:43 PST 2003

To bring even more detail to bare.  His Royal Highness threw a shot that was
blocked by Sir Aaron in front of Sir Aaron's helm, then instead of
withdrawing his sword, HRH followed the line of the defending sword back,
thrusting forward into the eye, with enough force to kill Sir Aaron .  It
happened in a matter of seconds.

Lord Rodrigo