[ANSTHRLD] My ansestor...

M{o'}r inghean Chathail mor_chathail at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 12:37:49 PST 2003

IIRC, being YOUR middle name, you could register it as a surname for
yourself (Is that how it works?) But, your friend? As far back as I
have been able to find in my quick search has been that illustrious
ancestor of yours. However, it seems there was more than one Amonet
(Ammonet, Amonett, etc) that came to VA from France or Switzerland
[area]. Maybe they were cousins of a sort...

Your friend? We need to find better documentation going back earlier.
Of course, there was an Egyptian Goddess of that name [wife to Amon],
can we prove people were named after a goddess, that one in particular?

Mór