[ANSTHRLD] Question about your Coronation

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Tue Nov 4 08:21:35 PST 2003

For those outside Ansteorra on the list, I guess I should clarify.

Prince Miguel is both a rapier fighter (and member of the Order of the
White Scarf) and a heavy weapons fighter.  Princess Conal fights rapier
but I do not know if she has ever fought heavy.  Count Miguel fought in
the Crown Tourney and Countess Conal did not.  No one used rapiers in
our Crown Tourney, which is forbidden by the BoD ruling.

Etienne
Star