[ANSTHRLD] Letter of Permission to Conflict

Sara L Friedemann liana at ellipsis.cx
Mon Nov 3 08:24:13 PST 2003

Quoth Joe Percer:
> What sort of wording would need to be in a letter of permission to
> conflict, to clear a conflict between Margot du Bois, and Marguerite du
> Bois? I'm in touch with both my client, and the person holding the
> registered name, Margot du Bois. She has indicated she's willing to
> help, so I'm looking into what the letter would need to say?

The Admin Handbook (http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/admin.html)
has lots of great information, including:

"Appendix D - Suggested Standard Form Letters"
http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/admin.html#APPENDIX_D

The first of which is the letter of permission to conflict.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est
http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/