[ANSTHRLD] Deputy

Zodiacus Herald zodiacus at ansteorra.org
Sat Oct 25 01:44:34 PDT 2003

Heralds,

Apologies to anyone who's wondering why they haven't heard back from me on
something; I've been away for a week and before that, well, my mind was
away first.  Anyway.

I am pleased to report that HL Estrill Swet has agreed to be my drop-dead
deputy as well as my deputy for sending reminders out about court reports.
  Both are much needed and much appreciated by me and I trust that everyone
will give such reminders the respect they are due -- primarily by sending
in the court reports.

Thanks again to HL Estrill for agreeing to help out, staving off my
impending collapse until hopefully just after my warrant period ends...

Namaskar,

Chandra
Zodiacus Herald