[ANSTHRLD] Decision Meeting

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 19:47:13 PDT 2003

Greetings!

Decision meeting this weekend at Namron Protectorate.  Of course you all
knew that because it has been on the website.

Meeting will start after the chivalric list is over.  Location to be
determined once we arrive on site.

If you wish to attend and don't know me by sight, my husband bears Argent
mullety azure, a dragon statant erect affronty wings displayed gules
maintaining on its breast a mullet Or.  (and yes, that is registered   -
finally).  He will be fighting in the heavy list and I will be somewhere
close by.  Or, I will be watching my son and daughter fight boffer.  He
hasn't decided on a device yet, and she is carrying dad's Argent, a tierce
azure a dragon statant erect affronty wings displayed gules maintaining on
its breast a mullet Or with a label counterchanged.  Most likely not
perfectly SCA correct (can you counterchange a label?), but it gets the
point across and will do until she finds something she likes better.

Long and short of it, if it has a big red dragon with a star on its belly, I
won't be too far away.

I hope to see many of you there and some new faces as well.

All local heralds are strongly urged to attend the meeting.

I remain in service to Crown, College and Kingdom,
Medb Liath
Asterisk