[ANSTHRLD] Incoming Star at Fall Arts

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Mon Oct 20 15:41:33 PDT 2003

I have been graciously allowed some space at the Fall Arts Symposium to
"make myself available".  As the incoming Principal Herald, I will be
available all day to anyone who wants to talk about heraldry in our
kingdom.  I especially hope that any heralds attending the event will
stop by and visit with me.

As an additional note to people wanting to visit with me, I will be at
Crown Tourney, Northkeep's wInterkingdom collegium, and Bordermarch Fall
Melees the three weeks following.  Look me up!

Sincerely,
Etienne