[ANSTHRLD] Incoming Star at Fall Arts

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Oct 20 16:19:25 PDT 2003

"Herndon, Darin" <DHerndon at bswintl.com> wrote:
> I have been graciously allowed some space at the Fall Arts Symposium
> to "make myself available".
> As an additional note to people wanting to visit with me, I will be
> at Crown Tourney, Northkeep's wInterkingdom collegium, and
> Bordermarch Fall Melees the three weeks following.  Look me up!

Cool!  For those of us who don't have the kingdom calendar or group
directory memorized, those are

October 24-26 (this coming weekend):
    http://moas.ansteorra.org/MOASEvents.htm
    Fall Arts Symposium, run by Loch Ruadh,
    at the University of Texas at Arlington,
    between Dallas and Fort Worth

October 31-November 2:
    http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/torcrown.html
    Crown Tournament, run by Loch Ruadh,
    near Glen Rose, TX, roughly 30 miles southwest of Fort Worth

November 7-9:
    http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/winterkingdom/winterkingdom03.htm
    wInterKingdom, run by Northkeep,
    in Tulsa, OK (up towards the northeast corner of OK)

November 14-16:
    http://bordermarch.tripod.com/melees.htm
    Bordermarch Autumn Melees, run by guess who
    in Jones Country Music Park about 5 miles east of Colmesneil, TX,
    about 100 miles northeast of Houston
    (N.B.  The town name is typoed on the event page.  A schematic map
    to the event is at http://bordermarch.tripod.com/jonescountry.htm)

Daniel "We would like to remind submissions heralds that inadequate
documentation has been and will continue to be a reason for return."
de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address