[ANSTHRLD] Decision Meetings

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 18:20:58 PDT 2003

Greetings from Medb Liath, Asterisk.

Crown is going to be busy for us heraldic types.  We have a Star coming and
a Star going.  We have a Decision Meeting and we have a Consultation Table.

Borek has kindly agreed to bring his really nice blue period pavilion for us
to use at site for the meetings at Crown.

Meeting will commence as soon as my consort duties are over.

December's meeting will be at Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel this year, shortly
after lunch time.

January, at Coronation, after the King's Champion Tourney.

I remain in service,
Medb Liath
Asterisk