[ANSTHRLD] Searching for...

Amanda Bowen reason_prevails at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:41:30 PDT 2003

...My device, which, having been duly submitted along with my name at King
Ulsted's coronation, has gone AWOL.

My name appeared on the September ILoI, and I was a bit concerned when my
device did not also appear. I waited until October to be sure it was not
just some lamentable processing error, but alas, no such luck.

If anyone has seen this errant piece of armory, please either send him home
or direct him to the nearest Laurel Sovreign for approval. You will
recognize him by the following identifying characteristics:

"Azure, a saltire engrailed argent between four rams passant Or."

My many thanks to you all-

Lady Galiana de Baiona
Stargate, Ansteorra

"History is like an hourglass turned on its side. There are a lot of sources
leading to and a lot of consequences leading from any particular point." -
random thought