[ANSTHRLD] Crown Tourney consultation table

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri Oct 31 08:02:21 PST 2003

By the way, in order to a) tempt those heralds who wouldn't ordinarily
gravitate naturally towards the consultation table, and to b) keep those
that do there, I will be bringing the standard heraldic fuel.
(Chocolate, of course.)  Not, perhaps, Zubeydah-chocolate, unless
Etienne lets us sneak some of it, but decent stuff nonetheless.  (Good
thing it's Halloween...)

(Consultation stuff? Oh yeah, I might even bring whiteboards for
scribbling devices on.  And books, yeah I'm sure someone will have
those... hee)

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith