[ANSTHRLD] Crown Tourney consultation table

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Fri Oct 31 10:30:34 PST 2003

At 10:02 AM 10/31/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>By the way, in order to a) tempt those heralds who wouldn't ordinarily
>gravitate naturally towards the consultation table, and to b) keep those
>that do there, I will be bringing the standard heraldic fuel.
>(Chocolate, of course.)  Not, perhaps, Zubeydah-chocolate, unless
>Etienne lets us sneak some of it, but decent stuff nonetheless.  (Good
>thing it's Halloween...)

Yum!

>(Consultation stuff? Oh yeah, I might even bring whiteboards for
>scribbling devices on.  And books, yeah I'm sure someone will have
>those... hee)
>
>-Emma

Does anyone know of any particular name requests that may be coming in?  I
know Magnus is planning on bringing a bunch of his books.  I'm planning on
bringing Lind and SMP, so that should give us some cover of late period
Scandinavian.

Are there any particular books that folks would like to see show up at the
table?  Or any particular languages/cultures above and beyond the norm that
folks think we might get questions about?

Mari