[ANSTHRLD] Letters of Commentary

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Oct 27 08:35:05 PST 2003

<Brent.Ryder at compucom.com> wrote:
> To this end, I am looking to see if anyone, or the CoH list in
> general, would like for me to publish these primary comments on
> Ansteorran submissions, either by direct email or to this list, for
> said comments on comments.

Unlike Ansteorran internal commentary, CoA commentary is private, and
I think several people got quite upset when commentary got publicized
(by Modar, if memory serves, or perhaps Pendar -- to CoA members to
the northwest of us, and I can't see why I get them confused ...).
However, I see no problem with a private commenting group -- you have
a few people who asked to help you and who you think will help, and
you fire off items to them.  (They should tell you not just "You need
to respond, and I suggest the following", but also "This sort of
comment you don't have to respond to because of the following".)

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address