[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic activities at crown tournament?

her4109 DHerndon at bswintl.com
Fri Oct 31 08:21:35 PST 2003

A ceremony has been planned.  It is based on a few paragraphs describing
such ceremonies in the Brook-Little annotated version of Fox-Davies.
I'll have the book with me on site and would be happy to talk about what
was found during the research process.  And of course I'll be happy to
talk about any other heraldic issues as well through the day.

Etienne