[ANSTHRLD] September Decision meeting and rest of the year schedule...

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 1 08:36:39 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Since this month was rather lean, please send your recommendations directly
to me at Asterisk at ansteorra.org.  We will have a brief discussion of the two
items at the Asterisk work weekend at my home.  I live in the Central Region
and if you want to come out and help with the library refurb, then let me
know and I will send you directions.  If you will tell me where your coming
from, I may be able to save you some driving distance with a few short cuts
that mapquest won't mention.

Here is the rest of the year's meetings (Estencele, are you listening?)

October - Namron Protectorate
November - Crown
December - Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel.

Just as a side note for you who are planning for 2004, I will always have
these meetings at each Crown and Coronation to coincide with consultation
tables.

I remain in service to Crown and Kingdom,
Medb Liath
Asterisk