[ANSTHRLD] Calling all hands for Elfsea Defender

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Sun Sep 14 20:01:24 PDT 2003

Greetings to the finest heralds and Heralds in the known world!

I come asking, nay, pleeding, nay, begging for help....

I am the Herald in charge for Elfsea Defender at the end of this month....  Please if you wish to List, or site herald just send me a email or call and I would be glad to have you.....

Let it be known that those who do me service may call upon me as a hearld in the future or chosse form some nice bits of largess that I have for I believe that heralds are never rewarded enough....

Please I beg your assistance.

For Elfsea I remain,

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Nautilus Persuivant