[ANSTHRLD] Device check please

R C greywalker1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 23:09:03 PDT 2003

 I have a possible device submission that I can't find
any conflicts with on the O & A and I still trying to
blazon this correctly.

 Azure and Sable, with an argent chevron proper, two
argent sickles, and an argent griffin rampant

 (Blue over black, a silver chevron point up, on the
blue field two silver sickles, on the black field a
silver rampant griffin)

 If anyone knows problems with this please say so.
 Thank you for your time.

=====
Because we love forever, we live forever. ab initio, ad infinitum