[ANSTHRLD] Palm OP

Zodiacus Herald zodiacus at ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 17 23:37:30 PDT 2003

Heralds,

Sorry about how long this took, and the fact that I didn't get it announced
promptly, either, but the Palm LIST version of the Order of Precedence has
been updated to the Sep 1 data and is now available off of the
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/ page along with the other OP documents.

Please note that the content has changed slightly in order to (I hope)
better facilitate march of precedence viewing (by viewing the precedence
field first) as well as alphabetical.  All of the entries are in the "sca"
category presently.  Any suggestions would be welcome as I am generating
this here instead of farming it out (well, any farther than Emma's machine,
anyway) and so can be quite flexible.

Thanks once again to Michael Silverhands for his past help in generating
this version through April of this year.

Namaskar,

Chandra

--
Chandranath