[ANSTHRLD] A question, if you have time, thank you

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Wed Sep 3 13:25:29 PDT 2003

How are the sickle and lyre arranged?

Masamune no Yahaki

From: R C <greywalker1 at yahoo.com>
Date: 2003/09/03 Wed PM 02:51:48 EDT
To: heralds at ansteorra.org
Subject: [ANSTHRLD] A question, if you have time, thank you

 Hello my name is Tarasii Rostislavich and I would
like to know if anyone knows of any problems with this
device:

blue background, silver chevron, above the chevron a
silver sickle and a silver lyre, below a silver
gryphon seargeant

 I am still working on the blazon and can't really
work the O & A well enough yet to find any major
conflicts with it. Any input would be greatly
appreciated, Thank you.

 In Service to the Dream.  Tarasii