[ANSTHRLD] Gazette Releases

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Sep 11 10:16:50 PDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 10:58:01AM -0500, Joseph Percer wrote:
> About when are the Ansteorran Gazettes placed on the website? I know
> Estencele is in transition at the moment, but the Seawinds Heraldic Guild is
> meeting tonight and there weren't any copies of the ILOI or Gazette online
> :( (No worries, I've visited the Xerox) Just curious....

Yer brainless Obelisk here... it completely slipped my mind, obviously.
The print versions when in the mail on time, but then the 'upload the
electronic version' bit got lost somewhere along the way. I blame
Mooneschadowe Guardian (this weekend!)

The Gazette will be uploaded after lunch today (I'll send another
notice).

-Emma
Obelisk

--