[ANSTHRLD] Decision Meeting (s)
Stefen and Rhonda Hays
housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 30 19:56:03 PDT 2004
Just got through packing the car.
As far as I know, there is no shelter for us. We can huddle under our two
little covers for the meeting and maybe even flow over into the Elfsea Blue
I called Etienne on my way home and he said that if the weather looks as if
it will threaten the books, then we won't consult.
He is bringing the Armillary stuff, the no-photo copy list box is staying.
If all you know what breaks loose, then we can have the meeting that Holiday
Inn. My family is staying there for the night and there is supposed to be a
restaurant on the premises.
Yeah, this ought to be fun.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim McDaniel" <tmcd at panix.com>
To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <heralds at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Decision Meeting (s)
> On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 kobrien at texas.net <heralds at ansteorra.org> wrote:
> > Given the predictions for wind and rain, ... And I need to figure
> > out which books I should bring
> Dunking and Gosling, of course.
> Daniel "what, you thought I'd suggest Rainey?" de Lincolia
> Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address
> Heralds mailing list
> Heralds at ansteorra.org
More information about the Heralds