[ANSTHRLD] Call for Classes AH&SS

Darius of the Bells masterdarius at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 19:03:51 PDT 2004

Greetings as the time and place has now been set I am now accepting volunteers to teach C&I classes at Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium at the end of July in Namron. Please contact me at this address or scribe at ansteorra.org to request class time.

Included should be

Name of Teacher
Name of Class
Time  needed
Fee's and materials required (if any)
Class Size Limitations
A brief description of the content of the class.
Emergency contact in case of invasion by Norsemen bearing turnips ... Oh wait that's just the His Excellency of Namron... never mind

I remain in Service to Crown and Kingdom
Darius of the Bells, OL
Star Signet