[ANSTHRLD] Heralds needed for Steppes Warlord.

Kyle Kuykendall weeble3 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 25 12:50:09 PDT 2004

Good Gentiles, I hope the day finds you well.  I have been a little pre-occupied with the preparation for and birth of my son (4/21) so, I am running a little late sending out this request.  Steppes Warlord approaches and volunteers are needed to herald the lists, cry the camps and provide assistance with names and devices.  No experience is necessary.  I will send out a list of the tasks and times soon but until that time please contact me at weeble3 at earthlink.net if you know you will be available.  I thank you for your time and consideration.

In service,

Elias Korstanssoen (Kyle Kuykendall)
(Proud papa for the third time!)
Oakenwald Pursuivant
Steppes Warlord Herald

P.S. I really appreciate everyone that has volunteered already!  But don't worry, there are plenty of volunteers still needed!