[ANSTHRLD] Documentation Request - Elizabeta di Firenze della Rosa

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Apr 1 19:47:08 PST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Brent Ryder <borekvv at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have read these comments and similar for some time. They say more
> is needed yet never give meaningful examples of what is required.

I don't suppose anyone here has pull with Tangwystyl, to induce her to
update Tangwystyl verch Morgant Glasvryn, "How to Document a Name (to
within an inch of its life)", _1994 KWHS Proceedings_, pp. 49-57?

It's well worth getting the proceedings just for that.  It was a
massive eye-opener for me.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com; work is tmcd at us.ibm.com.