[ANSTHRLD] Proud Herald Moments at Springfaire

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 11 07:50:43 PDT 2004

Congratulations to both of you - great honors so richly deserved!

Selina of the Wood
Silent Trumpet Pursuivant
Barony Bordermarch

Rosalia di Bellavita  wrote:
It is my honor and privilege to inform you of the happenings in court at Elfsea Springfaire to some of our heralds.

Asterisk Herald, Medb Liath was elevated to the rank and estate of Companion to the Order of the Star of Merit.  Medb was speechless - it was amazing!
In addition, Stellar Scroll, Serena Lacelles, was announced for elevation to the Order of the Pelican at Steppes Warlord.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world

Albert Einstein