[ANSTHRLD] sorry

Jim Trigg blaise at scadian.net
Sun Apr 11 19:03:04 PDT 2004

--On Sunday, April 11, 2004 9:38 PM -0400 Dmitrii1200 at aol.com wrote:

> Sorry new to this here is the link
> http://www.geocities.com/freaks252798/Devices_bagdes.html

#1: Per chevron argent and checky sable and argent, a chevron enhanced
purpure beneath in fess a crescent between two wolves sejant respectant
sable.  The chevron enhanced with nothing beneath it is poor style and may
be returnable.

#2: Gyronny azure and sable, a natural tiger's head (?) argent.  This
violates RFS VIII.2.b.iv (elements evenly divided into multiple parts
[except quarterly and per saltire] of two different tinctures must have
good contrast between their parts).

#3: Unfortunately, the arrangement of the suns is unblazonable.  Sable, a
bear rampant and to dexter three suns in an unblazonable arrangement, a
bordure Or.

#4: Sable, on a bend sinister cotised between two quills bendwise sinister
argent four inkwells sable.  I think this one is registerable style, but
have not conflict checked.  I will be interested in arguments for and
against it qualifying for X.2 and X.4.j.ii -- are cotises the same type of
charge as the charge they accompany for the purpose of these rules?

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN