[ANSTHRLD] A call to all Heralds...

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Wed Apr 21 04:36:21 PDT 2004

Greetings!

Daniel replied:
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, R C <greywalker1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I seek your knowledge and wisdom concerning being a Herald.
>
> Better off getting into dancing.

Yes, this is a good idea.

> > What are the first things that come to mind that you always want to
> > share with a new Herald?
>
> Have you considered ... maybe ... dancing?

Dancing is good.  You get to visit with other people and they are truely
happy when you do.  Oh and you get to sit during court :-)

> > Let me know mistakes you made so that I may learn from them too, and
> > pass that on to others.
>
> I didn't drop the whole heraldry thing and go into dance.

Now he mentions it....  Yeah,  what Daniel said.

Or at the very least don't get over involved like Daniel did.  Just
learn a little, hold the office for a while and then RUNNNnnnnn....

--Francois