[ANSTHRLD] documentation help...

mattias at playbard.com mattias at playbard.com
Tue Apr 27 10:45:14 PDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for the research starters.. I will get right on it... I
know that time is valuable and how some people like others to do their own
work and I think, with the info given, I can construct the proper
documentation. I am not adverse to those that would like to continue
helping or if they have already come up with something to save me some
time though.

thanks again,
Mattias