[ANSTHRLD] Once More, With Feeling

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Wed Apr 28 09:47:33 PDT 2004

Workers of the World, Unite!
Long live Chairman Seigneur Etienne de St Amaranth, leader of the party and the revolution!
Down with the counter-revolutionary hoax!
Long live the Heraldic Party of Ansteorra!
The people's war will inevitable be victorious!
Let us now greet the future birth of the People's Republic!

Crandall, who just could not resist,      for .....
Resistance in Futile! You Will be Assimilated!