[ANSTHRLD] Re: Questions on Resubmission

M{o'}r inghean Chathail mor_chathail at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 07:19:55 PDT 2004

--- siervua <siervua at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> I'm hearing different things on this. Some say
> 12 months, some say 24 months is what you have
> before another fee is tacked on for submission.
> I live in Ansteorra. Can anyone clear this up
> for me? The device was rejected 6/03. So do I
> pay again to have it resubmitted? Or does it
> fall under the 24 months?
> Thanks for your advice.
>

> Lauren

You have hit upon another aspect of Interkingdom
Anthropology, IKA for short. The time limit (if any)
depends on your kingdom's policies, and the best
person to ask in this case would be Ansteorra's
submissions herald, or their list. I am copying this
to the Ansteorra Herald's List and enclose their
subscribe info here also. I hope this helps!

heralds at ansteorra.org is the list email address, and
go here for more info:

Mor inghean Chathail