[ANSTHRLD] Blazoning help and a question about grandfathering

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 17:08:05 PDT 2004

My two cents on the device is that with the bow and
arrows as drawn, it is just too busy.  It may fall
into the catagory of not being able to easily
recognise the separate elements.  Can you separate the
arrows from the bow?  Also, I am assuming that the
arrow fletching is all Or and not as drawn.  I am also
not sure that couchant is the correct term for the
grouping as shown, but I'm not sure what is at this
point.

William

(Who did not check for conflicts at this point)

http://www.geocities.com/dohmnall_oruairc/Elizabeth.gif